The source-control integration capability provides:
- Connecting to the source-control repository and
mapping files in the SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM project to those in source control.
- Showing the source-control status of files in the project.
- Adding files in the project to source control.
- Fetching files in the project from source control.
- Optionally locking and unlocking files in the project for editing.
- Comparing a file in the project with the latest version in source control.
- Updating a file in the project by merging changes from the latest version in
- Committing changes made to project files into source control.