This guide is divided into a number of sections:
- Covers installing SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM on your machine and verifying that it operates
correctly, followed by a brief guide to the operation of the SEGGER Embedded Studio integrated
development environment, debugger, and other software supplied in the product.
- SEGGER Embedded Studio User Guide
- Contains information on how to use the SEGGER Embedded Studio development environment
to manage your projects, build, and debug your applications.
- Contains documentation for the functions in the standard C library
supplied in SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM.
- ARM target support
- Contains a description of system files used for startup and debugging of ARM applications.