SEGGER Embedded Studio is a complete C/C++ development system for ARM and Cortex,
microcontrollers and microprocessors that runs on Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
SEGGER Embedded Studio comes with pre-built versions of both GCC and Clang/LLVM C and C++ compilers and assemblers.
The GNU linker and librarian are also supplied to enable you to immediately begin developing
applications for ARM.
SEGGER Embedded Studio C Library
SEGGER Embedded Studio has its own royalty-free ANSI and ISO C compliant C
library that has been specifically designed for use within embedded systems.
SEGGER Embedded Studio C++ Library
SEGGER Embedded Studio supplies a C++ library that implements STL containers, exceptions and RTTI.
SEGGER Embedded Studio IDE
SEGGER Embedded Studio is a streamlined integrated development environment
for building, testing, and deploying your applications. SEGGER Embedded Studio provides:
- Source Code Editor: A powerful source code editor with multi-level undo and redo, makes
editing your code a breeze.
- Project System: A complete project system organizes your source code and build rules.
- Build System: With a single key press you can build all your applications in a
solution, ready for them to be loaded onto a target microcontroller.
- Debugger and Flash Programming: You can download your programs directly into Flash and debug them
seamlessly from within the IDE using a wide range of target interfaces.
- Help system: The built-in help system provides context-sensitive help and a
complete reference to the SEGGER Embedded Studio IDE and tools.
- Core Simulator: As well as providing cross-compilation technology, SEGGER Embedded Studio provides
a PC-based fully functional simulation of the target microcontroller
core so you can debug parts of your application without waiting for
SEGGER Embedded Studio Tools
SEGGER Embedded Studio supplies command line tools that enable you to build your application on the command
line using the same project file that the IDE uses.