SEGGER Embedded Studio's main window is divided into the following areas:
- Title bar: Displays the name of the current solution.
- Menu bar: Menus for editing, building, and debugging your program.
- Toolbars: Frequently used actions are quickly accessible on toolbars
below the menu bar.
- Editing area: A tabbed view of any open editor windows and the HTML viewer.
- Docked windows: SEGGER Embedded Studio has many windows that dock to the left, right,
or below the editing area. You can configure which windows will
be visible, and their placement, when editing and debugging.
- Status bar
At the bottom of the main window, the status bar contains useful
information about the current editor, build status, and debugging