The command line program mkld generates a GNU ld linker script
from a SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM memory map or section placement file.
- mkld -memory-map-file inputfile outputfile [options…]
- mkld -memory-map-segments segments outputfile [options…]
- inputfile is the name of the SEGGER Embedded Studio for ARM memory map file to generate the ld script from.
- segments is a list of memory segments of the form SegmentName RWX Address Size
- outputfile is the the name of the ld script file to write.