You can create a new project that builds using the SEGGER linker by choosing the project template
- A C executable for a Cortex-M processor
from the New Project wizard. Alternatively you can modify an existing project as follows:
- Set the project option Linker to SEGGER.
- Set the project option Linker Script File to $(StudioDir)/samples/SEGGER_Flash.icf.
- Set the project option Supply Memory Segments To Linker to Yes.
- Set the project option Exclude From Build on the thumb_crt0.s file in your project.
- Add the startup file $(StudioDir)/samples/SEGGER_THUMB_Startup.s to your project.